Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Friday, January 2, 2009

More scrapbook pages

I hope you won't get tired of seeing my scrapbook of Liesel. I think I made about 20 pages, but I'll just show the ones that are my favorites, like this one. After I used up the stickers I found in my stash, I started to just type up phrases on the computer. It took me forever because I'm so anal and had to find the perfect font to match the page, right??
It took me a while to figure out what to do with these small photos...**lightbulb idea!** punch them out with a circle punch! I love the way this page turned out.
I'm finding that the simple pages appeal to me the best. Don't you just love the way her ears stick out? Looks like she's flying! One of my favorite photos.

I'll be posting a couple more times with the LO's from the book. I hope you all don't mind seeing them. Thank you for all of your visits and for the emails too.

TGIF!! Time for me to get a fresh start on projects! Planning day tomorrow! Hope you all find time to craft this weekend!!

6 comments:

Joy said...

I wish I could go back and forth from cards to scrapbooking...but I can't. i have a block. once I start one, I have a hard time to switch back. you did such a great job...I need to learn that...I'm 3 years behind! thanks for sharing such cute stuff! have a good weekend =)

joni h said...

Very cute!

marit said...

Thanks for nice comment!
I have been loking on your blog severale times, and love your work.
The picture you comment is one of my favoritte in 2008. It became 2 place in a foto contest. Jahooo!
(Sorry my english im Norwegian)

Joy said...

tag...you're it...come check out my blog to see what I'm talking about!

Jamie Martin said...

Great pages, your dog is a cutie :)

Colleen said...

Wow! Some more great layouts.