Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A new scrapbooking blog has arrived!

Although I love cardmaking and all assorted paper crafts, I do really love scrapbooking! I wanted to share with you all a new blog in town that my girlfriend, Francine (finally!) started! Francine has been my scrapbook idol for years now. Her fresh style is amazing and I am totally blown away by her awesome scrapbook creations! Check it out for yourself! Her new blog is called Little Paper Studio and you can see it right HERE! Stop by to share some aloha to Francine and her blog partner, Karen! BTW, Francine holds classes at A Place in Time over in Kailua so if you are on the Windward side of the island, be sure to stop by when she's teaching and say hello! Here's a photo of her latest acrylic album class - too cool! Congrats Fran! xoxo

No comments: