Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Welcome 2009!

Happy New Year everyone! I just wanted to let you all know how much your friendship means to me. Your love and support over the last year just brings a smile to my face! Wishing you all a wonderful 2009 filled with lots of love, laughter, good health and lots of creativity! I can't wait to see all your creations in this new year!
Speaking of creations, I have more raks to share. Gosh, I'm so overwhelmed with the kindness from my blogger friends and island girl friends! I hope you don't mind that I "show off" some of the gifts I received.
This address book was given to me and decorated by Jen. I just LOVE this as I was looking for a separate book to hold names and blog addresses! Thank you sister! I just LOVE my Hello Kitty post-it-note holder from Wini! My favorite color too!!
What a cute rak from Rita! Love the cute card and yummy snowman soup! Look at the cute candy cane mouse! Thank you Rita!! You are so sweet!
Look at the goodies that my friend Colleen from CA sent to me! Love those rub-ons and those cute clear stamps! Thank you so much for thinking of me during the holidays! Can't wait for you to vacation here so we can stamp and craft!
Jodi had her new hubby, Brian, hand deliver this gift to me on his way to golf the other day. Jodi is such a sweetheart and her hubby is a sweetie too! OMG! look what I got! I love the Martha Stewart punch and ooh, the stickles!! Paper and flowers - I'm gonna be busy! Thank you soooo much Jodi!
My new friend, Dawne Y. shared her snowman collection with me. Can you believe that I have so many new friends by my tree?? Most of them were from Dawne, but I can see that there must've been a party going on here because these guys already started to mingle with each other! haha! Thank you so much Dawne!! You are just too generous!!
Got this pad of paper and clips from my friend Cheryl. Aren't those clips super cute?? What to make with them! Thanks Cheryl!!
I know you all must be thinking that I'm just one spoiled brat (I am and I love it!) but I wanted to share so that these ladies know how much I appreciate them, not only because they sent raks, but because I am honored to have them as my friends!!
I will be sharing the wonderful holiday cards that I received hopefully tomorrow.
I hope you are all spending New Year's Day with family and friends, eating alot of food like we usually do. I'm looking forward to planning my projects for January and can't wait to share them with you! Thanks for starting the new year with me!

8 comments:

Marie said...

Wowza! Lots of love there! Great post! Happy New Year! Hugs, Marie.

Unknown said...

Happy New Year to you and your family, Teri. Hope your creative juices continue to flow in 2009.

Little C's Creations said...

Happy New Year!!! Awesome RAKs!!!

Rita said...

So glad you liked it Teri! You have some fantastic RAK's girl! I never get tired of seeing everyone's happy mail...it's so much fun to see what an amazing & giving community we have here with all of us crafters!

Corie said...

WOW -- great RAKS for a great lady

Risa said...

Happy New Year Teri!
Wow....your RAKs and gifts are awesome Teri. You are truly blessed to have such wonderful friends. Thank you for sharing and I can't wait to see what you make with your goodies:)

Unknown said...

Happy New Year Teri!

Glad you liked the snowmen; I knew they'd be going to a great home :)

Looking forward to seeing more of your great ideas in 2009!

Colleen said...

Great RAK especially the one with the snowmen stuff. :) I am glad that you like what I sent to you. I can't wait to see what you make using them.