Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Cheep Talk

I love this new stamp set called Cheep Talk. I needed to make a few 3X 3 cards and came up with this. The DSP is the Candy Lane DP that came with last month's promotion called Love Bundle. This was the DSP that we used on our drink holder. So being that this was a 3X3 card, I was able to use a scrap piece! I just bought some clear envelopes from Roses On Paper that is on sale right now! Check out their website HERE! I can't wait to make more of these little cards so I can use my new envelopes :) Hope you are having a relaxing Sunday. Yippee! Tomorrow is a holiday for me! If you are off from work, I hope you can find time to stamp! Guess what I'll be doing?!

11 comments:

Little C's Creations said...

supah cute...love that chick

corinnesomerville said...

I love this set too !!!! This card is stinkin' adorable !!!!

Love it and you !

Corie said...

This is to cute -- enjoy your holiday, I am off too.

Doramiyi said...

Another awesome card! Thanks for all the inspiration.

doramiyi
doramiyi@gmail.com
-CANADA-

Kristi said...

This card is great. I feel a CASE coming on! :o)

Unknown said...

So cute card! Enjoy your day off :)

Allison Rankin said...

So cute...I may have to order this set (like I need another bird stamp!).

Jodi said...

Super cute card and birdie!!! I need to get that cutie!
xo,
Jodi

Colleen said...

Hi Teri!

The card is so cute with the little birdie. I can't wait to recieve the set with the birdie.

It's raining today so we can't do much outdoors with the kids like we were hoping to. Since Benson took the day off I could have some time to stamp and catch up on some projects this morning. Too bad I can't play all day. I need to work on two reports this afternoon. Hopefully they won't take too long to do. :)

Have a fun day off. Happy Stampin!

Risa said...

Now this is one cute card....I mean chick! lol Thanks for sharing this cutie Teri. The image is adorable and I love your presentation!
hugs
Risa:)

Rita said...

Cute!