Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Friday, February 6, 2009

Top Note projects this weekend and a call out

Hi again! Wanted to send a reminder through my blog that my two classes will be happening this weekend, February 7 and 8 at my home from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. At this class, we will be making 3 cards and a mini scrapbook using the top note sizzix die. I am so excited to share these projects with you next week (after the class). I'm also excited because I have a bunch of first timers to my class. You will have lots of fun.
The call out I mentioned in my title is for someone who emailed me to ask me to reserve a spot for my Saturday class. I could not find a link or email address to that post so that I could communicate with you. This message is from Kraftkat with a blog named Krafty Korner and here is her message:
HI: hope you got my email for signing up to your Sat 2/7 class. Would love to come; project is very cute!
If this is you, please email me and identify yourself. I feel bad not knowing who you are! The link to blog comes up blank!
Also, for the tool kit I ask everyone to bring with them, is mainly the adhesive of your choice, scissors and whatever else you use to craft with. I usually have enough tools for the class, but having your own things definately helps.
Mahalo!

1 comment:

ivy said...

I DEFINITELY WANT TO ATTEND!!!BUT i am in cali!! might have a lil' problem getting there on time!
i love that new top note die! it's on my wish list! i am not sure if it'll work in my heavy sizzix (the old one w/ the pull down lever) or my cuttlebug. can you give me any add'l info on it? i love the look it gives to the card. the mini scrapbook sounds great too! would love to see pics of the project after finished. did you stop by to see my mini album? i am ALL about mini albums!