Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Saturday, March 28, 2009

April class is sold out!

Aloha friends! Just a note here to announce that my April class on tri-fold cards and money cards is SOLD OUT! I am still working on the projects tonight so hopefully will be able to give you a sneak peek tomorrow!
Also on the table to be posted real soon is a tutorial for a very cool double shaker box project that I recently made. Credit goes to Lianne Higa of Cute Stuff who is the creator (in my books!) of this really cool shaker box. Thanks Lianne!! My take on this is a much larger box cuz I love beads!
Hope you are having a fantastic Saturday!! I'll be back soon!!

No comments: