Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Update! Here's the final list for the April OCS

Thanks for helping me remember who signed up for the April OCS...I'm trying to get better in keeping track, but there are so many things to remember if you know what I mean...
Instead of typing up the whole list again, here are the names of the few gals that I missed:
Tia
Vina T.
Gina W.
Wow! I will work on the partnering today and hopefully will be able to start my emails to you so you can start on your cards. Again, thank you so much for your participation! It's gonna be fun!!

No comments: