Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Surfer Emma

Happy Monday friends! I'm so sorry that I have yet another double shaker box card to share. I just love making these. I have more in the works and they are for birthdays that I've missed because of my busy schedule. So who knows? one just might be for you!
Here's one that I made using this cute Surfer Emma image. I bought this stamp from my GF Joy D. over at Tamiko's. I just love this sweet image! The DP is from DCWV which I bought at J's and the inside DP is from Cute Stuff. 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, oval punches and birthday wish sentiment all by SU. Here's a close up view.
I'll have another surf theme card to share with you tomorrow. Hope this is a start of a wonderful week for you all. Thanks so much for your visit today. Did I tell you that I appreciate you?

15 comments:

Unknown said...

You can keep those shaker boxes coming, Teri - I enjoy seeing all of them. Great gift.

Denise said...

Very cute, love that image. Thanks so much for today, sorry I screwed up, left my mojo at home!!
Thanks also for helping me make a double shaker box, OMGosh that is just the cutest!!

peggy said...

Hi Teri,

I enjoy seeing those shaker boxes !!!
They are so great !!!!

Hugs, Peggy

Marisa said...

Teri another fabolous shaker!! Love these cards that you do!! Have a great day!!

Unknown said...

Love the shaker boxes! Thank you so much for sharing. Have a nice week :)

Fay said...

Surfer Emma came out so cute in her double shaker box! Love the DP used---it's so summery looking. Thanks for sharing!!

Jodi said...

I love your coloring on cute Emma!! She is soooo cute!! Love her and the pretty coloring you did!! Love your shaker box!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Risa said...

Surfer Emma is so cute Teri! Your coloring is awesome and I love your dbl. shaker cards!
hugs
Risa:)

Michelle Alejandro said...

Teri this is so sweet! I love your shaker frames, they are the best! I will have to learn how to make one of these soon :0). TC!

Hugs,
Michelle

Joy said...

love those shakers! I am trying to make something for you gals with those scraps =) I am always up for a challenge! can you stamp me some of those cute images of this surfer Emma! thanks so much! TTYL!

Kyoko said...

Sister, don't ever apologize for showing us your FAB DSCs. Every one of them has a different layout and they are all soooo pretty! Now that I know how to make them, I know how much work you put into each and every one of them! You go girl!!!

joni h said...

Can't ever get tired of these shaker boxes! AND you haven't showed the same one twice so keep 'um coming!
Love the surfer girl with bathing cap!

Kim. said...

Absolutely perfect, I love these little cards and yours are always so cheerful.
Kim xXx

Cami said...

Teri, DON'T stop making these cute double shaker cards! You can create one every day and I would be happy to see them. Now, this has got to be the cutest surfa girl! Just look at her and ho you colored her and all. So cute! I'm waiting for another double shaker! Hugs, Cami

Little C's Creations said...

Awww... I have to get this image, it's avail as a digi now!! Thanks for sharing - looks very cute n' summery!!

Hugs,
Jen