Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Monday, July 20, 2009

The Life of a Cat

I know that this is not a crafty post, but I just wanted to share. Sometimes I wish I could live the life of my cat for maybe just one day...she seems to know how to relax and enjoy life. These photos weren't all taken on the same day but can you tell where Mochiko's favorite place to relax?? Maybe she crafts during the night when I sleep and that's why she's so tired during the day? Haha!! Such a crazy thought. My dad says that she can't stand to not be near me and needs to sit on my table while I create. I think there's some truth to that, but who really knows?! I'm sharing some of my latest favorite shots of Mochiko...

Such a perfect space for her head...
I think she love sleeping on my cutter the most because she uses the handle to rest her head.
Thanks for tolerating my cat post. Since my son is 14 now, she's my new baby :) I'm posting a cute Thank You card next!

14 comments:

de said...

Such a pretty kitty! Adorable the way she curls up on your craft area!

Unknown said...

Your cat is so cute! Thanks for sharing the pictures :)

Linda said...

Oh my gosh! I'll have to see her IRL the next time I come over ... she's such a cutie pie! Don't ever apologize for posting Ms. Mochiko pix & stories! I love them! Have a great day ... xoxo, Linda

Michele said...

hehehe...cute pictures!

Rita said...

Ahhhhh the life of your cat huh? I think she likes the cutter because (if it has metal) it is cooler because of the metal, ya think? So she's the one that's been creating all those morning cards that you say you do on the fly, yah!!!

Jean said...

Your cat is so funny! When we had the earthquake with no power for a day, my family just sat around and I thought, "So this is what the cats do all day." Kit insists on plopping all 17 pounds of himself into my lap while I'm trying to craft, ack!

Doramiyi said...

Super cute cat, especially how she found the perfect space in your craft room for her to rest her head.

Cute cute.

doramiyi
CANADA

Michelle Alejandro said...

Mochiko you crack me up. What a sweet little gal. I love that she wants to be near you as you craft. My dog always sits on my feet while I am crafting. Aren't the so wonderful. TTYL!

Colleen said...

It's so much fun to see pictures of your cat once in awhile. She is always so cute.

Elizabeth P said...

What a coincidence! my son is 14 years old and I have a "baby cat" called Michula! your Mochiko is so cute...! I would like being a cat for one day...or more hahaha :)
I´m following you ;)

Kyoko said...

Mochiko really knows how to kick back and relax! She's such a HAM!

Risa said...

Awwwww...Mochiko has it made...lucky cat:)
hugs
Risa:)

Jodi said...

She is so cute! I love how she loves to lay all over your craft table and that her favorite is the cutting board! LOL! =)
she is a cutie.
Hugs
Jodi =)

Gina Wrona said...

Aloha Teri,

If I weren't so allergic to cats, I would want one just like yours!

Mahalo for sharing!
Hugs,
Gina