Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thank you!

I'm still getting the hang of all of the adjustments that were made to my computer! My hubby told me that my pics are there, but I can't find them! I'm sure he saved them to some unfamiliar folder that I have to search for. Just been busy as I am putting the finishing touches to a "test" event for this week Saturday. I'll reveal more after it happens! Because of all of the planning that I'm doing right now, I haven't had the time to really create new stuff except for the projects we will be doing on Saturday, but I don't want to ruin the surprise, so I will continue to post more of the braks that I received.
These wonderful treats were from my GGF Joy. OMG, more copics! yay! But you tricked me girl! Love everything! I hope I can find the pics from our lunch at D&B! I'd be bummed if they are gone! Thanks so much Joy! Sweet, sweet treats from my GGF Michelle! Super cute! Can you believe she sewed the zig zag on the machine?? This bag is awesome and I need the pattern/instructions! The matching GG fairy is almost too sweet for me, I can't stand it! Thank you so much Michelle!
I'll continue to hunt for more photos to post. Sorry that this is rather a slow process, but between going to work, home obligations, planning this event and my class planning, I'm exhausted!! Please stick with me as there are lots of fun things to be shared!! Hope you all have a wonderful day.

17 comments:

Ilissa said...

Your Bday gifts are so beautiful.That GG is so cute!TFS

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

love all of your gifts...take care and have a good thursday...aloha

Linda said...

Awesome RAKs from the other "twins"! Aren't they the greatest! Hope you can find the pix of your lunch. TFS and its almost the weekend! Yay! Love you, Linda

Unknown said...

Fabulous pics of the RAKs. I especially love how Michelle coordinates all of the pieces. Just wondering, have you tried using a jump drive - those external drives to plug in? I use it for all of my "save" pics and they hold quite a bit and quite inexpensive now.

Joy said...

oh no! you can't loose those pictures from D&B! that was something we had to black mail Donald with! oh man! I hope you find it soon! well glad you liked your "tricked" gift! I needed to find a way to get you something you already don't have! ha! well hope you have a good day! I am so excited for this Saturday! I am almost finished with my RAKS! TTYL!

Michelle Alejandro said...

I hope you can recover your pics, that happened to me a long time ago and it was torture! So glad you liked your stuff, I have the info for the bag on my blog (but it is kind of a pain,lol). I love that we are friends and it was so fun to hang-out. Glad you liked your little ensemble!

Cheryl said...

Oh, what wonderful gifts!!! Can't wait to meet up with everyone on Saturday too!

Islander Girl said...

What great goodies!!!!! Love them all, I actually have to go to HI Graphics to get some refills! Did you get my present? It was sitting on your table somewhere...LOL! Hope it wasn't misplaced. We were moving everything around to make room.

BTW, is there ample parking at the event? I'll try to come early to help out!

Elena said...

What awesome gifts you got for your birthday!! It was great meeting you at Fisher Hawaii today! As usual I always stop in the craft department daily. I work up the street and always go there to pick up stuff for our office. Have a Great Day!!

Chrisd said...

The gifties photo sharing are great to see with fabulous ideas. What nice treasures!
Hugs from Michigan

Janis said...

Cute gifts from Joy & Michelle. Hope you find your pics. If not, let me know if you need any computer help. You can run a search as *.jpg and/or *.gif under all files/folders. I save things to my gazzion external drives. I keep a spare memory card reader also then transfer them over to the drive. Oops...computer geek coming out in me. :)

Jodi said...

These are such awesome BRAKs Teri! Joy and Michelle are so very sweet!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Kyoko said...

Awww Joy and Michelle are just the sweetest "dynamic duo" ... hey, I like that name for them ... I think I'm going to use it from now on! LOL! I'm glad you got to celebrate your SPECIAL DAY with them! They BRAKs are super duper!

Cami said...

Wow! These are wonderful braks you received from your two BFFs! Well, beautiful braks for a beautiful person who creates and share so much talent with us. Looking forward to Saturday. You are such a sweet, loving gal, Teri! Hugs, Cami

Colleen said...

I love seeing all the cool goodies that you have received for your b-day. All of them are so cute. Thanks for sharing them.
Good luck with finding all your pictures. My dad purchased a hard drive to store our pictures, but tranferred them before they were all organized. I am having a hard time locating all of my pic too.
Have fun tomorrow!

Enjoli said...

Omg, such sweet gifts for a very sweet person! I sent your b-day present today so you should receive them tomorrow. So so sorry it's so late!! I hope you can recover all of your pictures and hope you have lots of fun at your event. I so wish I could attend! Take care! Hugs, Enjoli

Risa said...

Your B'Day RAKs are beautiful Teri! I'm so glad that your computer is up and running again. Hopefully, you will be able to locate your photo files. Good luck dear.
hugs
Risa:)