Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My OCS from Shirley

This month, nothing went right for me in coordinating this one card swap...I was late in sending the emails and I thought I had everyone matched up...wrong! I forgot a couple of people (how the heck did I do that???). Well, Shirley was one of those that I forgot, or missed. I am so sorry Shirley! So, since I didn't have a partner this month, Shirley and I became OCS partners. I received Shirley's beautiful card and here it is! and the inside...
Thank you Shirley! I LOVE my card!! You should be receiving your card soon too...so I won't post it until you receive it. Don't want to ruin the surprise! And like a real goof, I also missed Jenny V. in the swap (sorry Jenny!) so she and I will also be swapping cards...BTW, I will be emailing the December partners soon. I matched people up already, just gotta find the time to email...Thanks for your visit today!

5 comments:

Joy said...

lovely card! this is a really nice OCS! don't worry about miss matching everyone...we all know that it must be hard to coordinate this every month! but we thank you for doing this! as its fun to do just a card and not have to worry about spending money! you are the bomb! see you later today! oh...didn't need the shot just yet...just got some 500 mg inflammatory pills...should give some to "rat" and make him take 4 and then he'll really overdose! hahaha...j/k!

Unknown said...

Such a sweet card, Teri. I just discovered Shirley's blog and now following it. I'm amazed you do what you do and still manage to do more.

kris said...

Shirley's card is wonderful!!! the image is so sweet and happy! and the DP is gorgeous!!! Hope all is well Teri!!! have a super wonderful day! hugs, Kris

Shirley N said...

Hey Teri, don't feel bad--everyone knows how busy you are and yet you take the time to set this up. We are all so very grateful. And it worked for me--I got YOU as my partner, how GREAT was that!!! I just LOVE the card you gave me! Thanks so much and Happy Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

So beautiful card from Shirley! I love the colors and the image :)