Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Second Sympathy Card

Sadly, I had to make another sympathy card. I decided to try and use this set called Wings of Friendship (#114308). I inked the main image in Regal Rose and had to glitter it up because the image didn't come out as nice as I wanted it to. It almost looked like some kind of texture. With the exception of the sentiment, all products used are from SU. I love this color combo of Pretty in Pink, So Saffron and Certainly Celery. Kind of soothing colors don'tcha think? Well, like many of you, I have the day off in observance of Veteran's Day. It won't be a relaxing day though, I have TONS to do and I'm appreciating the day to catch up on things! If you are at work, I hope you get alot of catching up to do as well!

6 comments:

Risa said...

What a beautiful card Teri! Your image and layout are awesome!
hugs
Risa:)

kris said...

it's beautiful! that image is great for a sympathy card... has a touch of elegance... TFS and have a great day! hugs, Kris

CHARLOTTE said...

Beautiful card, Teri. The extra bling brought out the card. Enjoy your holiday.

Janis said...

Love the colors on the second sympathy card. It's always so difficult to make these cards, isn't it? Have a great day off!

Janis said...

Love the colors on the second sympathy card. It's always so difficult to make these cards, isn't it? Have a great day off!

Islander Girl said...

What a beautiful card!!!!