Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

3M self-adhesive craft paper is in the house!

No photo to share of any project just yet, but I just wanted to share with you that the shipment of the 3M self-adhesive craft paper is IN at Fisher Hawaii (Cooke Street location). Some of you asked me to inform you when the shipment arrived, so I thought I'd post to let you know. I recently received a bunch of samples of each color group but since taking care of mom was my priority, I didn't have a chance to create anything yet. But I am so excited to get started because now I have more colors to play with!
So, to make it easier for you to find in the store, I checked it out and the papers are located on the craft row, all in boxes by color groups and on top of the 12X12 papers. You can't miss them. I have to add that this paper is a nice weight, easy to cut with the Cricut (as it is in endorsed by Cricut) and is really nice that it is peel and stick. I will work on samples to share with you right here!

2 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Must pay a visit to FH this week. Thanks for sharing the info....maybe I'll bump into some bloggers there!
Looking forward to seeing your samples....

1LuvnMama said...

Thanks for the info on them 3M paper! :) Will try to get my hands on some!