Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Bridal Shower Blues

Today I am sharing with you the second bridal shower card I made. This one is for my sister to give to the bride. I used the same image using a blue theme. SU satin ribbon in bashful blue. I love these satin ribbons! I cut the image out using my nesties and embellished with some blue pearls.
Short post today...getting set up for my first class this weekend. If you signed up for the class, I will see you soon...we will have so much fun making the birthday cake using the scoreboard die. See you tomorrow back here on the blogs!

5 comments:

Denise said...

Simple & Very Elegant, love the softness of the blue. See you tomorrow.
Hugs,
Denise

Pineapple Cove said...

Cute stamp Teri, & love the card! It's simply elegant!

Beebeebabs said...

All of your work is beautiful tfs

Colleen said...

You made another very elegant wedding card. I like the pink card as well as the blue one.

eunice said...

Very pretty in blue, too! (Tho I'll always be partial to pink!)