Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Beautiful Birthday Cards

Sharing more beautiful birthday cards from friends. This first card is from my GF Jodi Ann of Inked Inspirations...she is truly an inspiration to me. When I see her cards, it makes me want to try harder to create more beautiful cards just like her. Only thing is that I know it will never happen, some people just have the knack! The next card is from my GF Linda. What a cute card, love this manga image!
From Kyoko...this flower is so pretty and shiny too! Love this elegant card!
From my niece, Jodi. Although this is not a handmade card, I just love it! Hallmark did a pretty good job in giving the handmade look, don't you think? Thanks Jo-Jo for the pretty card and gifts too!
Thanks for peeking in today. And again, thanks all for the birthday wishes. Come back tomorrow for Tamiko's Thursday Teasers...we're featuring summer colors!

8 comments:

Leanne said...

Love the cards! Enjoy the rest of your birthday month!! MFS!
Hugs,

Joy said...

pretty cards that everyone made for your special 21st! lol! so inspiring to go home and create. sigh...but I am here at work...as you know...DIGGING!!! hahaha! hope you have a good day. wanna go somewhere? call me!

Stamping Cafe said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Teri!! Love all of your gorgeous cards, so happy I found your blog!

Thanks again for the catalog and your wonderful comments on my blog! Hugs!!

Rita said...

Beautiful cards from great friends & your niece! Thanks for sharing.

I got a kick out of Joy's comment...way to go Joy! Bet you you got a good laugh! Sure wish i was 21 again...or maybe NOT!!!

Brenda said...

these are great birthday cards! see you soon!

donna mikasa said...

Thanks for sharing your gorgeous cards! You are blessed!

eunice said...

Thanks for sharing your birthday cards with us! The cards are so beautiful...everyone is so talented!

Tammi said...

What lovely cards to get, happy belated birthday ((big hugs))!