Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Rest of the Tags

Sorry for the delay in posting the rest of the tags from the 50 Christmas Tag class. I figured I better post the rest of the tags so that the ladies who ordered the kits to go will know how to assemble them. BTW, the rest of the kits are packed and ready to ship today! Thanks for your patience.

Here's the 4th tag. I used cherry cobbler CS and the Jolly Holiday DSP. Loving the new decorative label punch. Talk about a easy tag to make! We made 10 of these tags and here they are all snug in the cute pillow box.

Another easy tag. Used the new 2 3/8" scallop circle punch for the outside (night of navy CS). The image is from the Tags til Christmas set and punched out using the 1 3/4" circle punch. We made 10 of these tags and don't they look cute in this little rectangle box?

The last tag is actually a 3X3 gift enclosure. I used the sentiment from the Word Play stamp set and the snowflake came from the Sparkly & Bright set. Added a rhinestone in the center of each snowflake. We made 10 of these also and wrapped them all up in this cute square box tied with a big red bow!

I stuck with the simple theme this year and I think everyone appreciated the fact that they created 50 tags for the holidays in record time! Thanks to everyone who came to the class and/or bought a kit. I hope you enjoyed this year's collection. I will be posting the bonus project, hopefully tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by today!

5 comments:

Colleen said...

The simple theme for the tags works for me. Your tags for this year are simple to make, but very cute. I am looking forward to receiving my kit. :)

Sparkplug17 said...

These are all so lovely!

joni h said...

clap!clap!clap! jump!jump!jump!
that's me! I LUV your tags!
Have a great day!

Risa said...

You did a fabulous job with all of your tags Teri! I love your layout and beautiful cute images!
hugs
Risa:)

donna mikasa said...

Super cute tags, Teri! Love 'em all! Looks like it was a fun class!