Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Monday, November 8, 2010

Halloween Thank You's and looking for blog help with photo space

Just wanted to give a shout out to these gals for some cute Halloween raks I received. This one is from my GF Janine...Such a cute tag! This cute tag was attached to a container of lemon bars, yummy!! From my GF Joy. Cute handmade box loaded with treats! Thanks so much!
Another cute treat box - this one from my GF Michelle. I love this image and thanks for my treats!!
Sweet treat from my GF Joni. Love, love, love this seam binding ribbon!! Thank you so much!I have a few more raks to share but will have to post it later. Can you believe that I ran out of space to upload photos?? I guess after almost 3 1/2 years of blogging, I finally exceeded my limit to upload photos. I really don't want to purchase space to upload, so I was thinking of starting a new blog. I will post the link to my new blog soon, so stay tuned and thanks for your patience!!

5 comments:

Joy said...

love your RAKS...eh, when you finally move your blog to the new one...can you remember the steps you did so that you can share with me too! I know I'll need it in the future! so amazing that you ran out of space! hope you have a good week!

Colleen said...

what fun RAK that you received. wow! you ran out of space to upload pictures on your blog. i guess eventually all of us in blogland will run out of room. have fun starting up a new one.

Cami said...

WONDERFUL RAKs you received, Teri! Such talented gals...and you deserve all these treats as you are always doing for others! Have a great week, Teri! Hugs, Cami

Unknown said...

These are absolutely great, Teri! Nice RAK!!

Allison Rankin said...

Hey babe...this happened to me too. It only cost 5.00 for 20GB of storage which may be worth the cost than the hassle of starting a new blog.

Fun RAKs...I love the pizza boxes!