Here is what I came up with. I used brown chipboard to cut out the pocket (it's one piece). Then I cut out the pocket again using my Sweet Pea DSP (retired! boo hoo!). One thing that I learned while trying to cut out the DSP to cover the chipboard - it won't cover evenly because it when the paper goes over the folded areas, it takes up more paper (even if it's just centimeters) and then you are short on the other side. Being so desperate, I cut the paper up into two pieces, the front and the back. I glued it on with the SU glue stick and for the sides, I cut 1/4" strips and glued those in place. I used my trio flower punch to embellish the flower centers and added a bling to each. Here's the side view of the pocket.
Of course my idea for this pocket was to make cards to go inside of it, so come back tomorrow to see the cards I made to go in the pocket. I'm using my new favorite stamp set called Elements of Style.
Thanks for coming by today! Oh!, BTW, in case you want to get your hands on this really cool die, I bought it from J's!