Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Monday, January 17, 2011

Kind of embarrassing - blush!

Haha! the joke is on me. HUGE apologies to you. Okay, let's get the link right this time. The correct link to my new blog is www.bigideastoo.blogspot.com I was putting the 808 in the front and it does not have that.

I hate registering for new blogs. Before you actually register, you already plan in your mind the login name you want and when you go to type it in, it says not available, select another name. My mind cannot think of stuff that fast! Anyway, my apologies for the error on the link. Okay, now go and try it and I'll see you there!

4 comments:

Little C's Creations said...

Sister, u gotta somehow add your new blog to your profile too, because when people click on your profile, it only shows your old blog. Geez!! I dunno, I can try figure it out... hugs, Jen

Little C's Creations said...

Ok girlie... I did it!!! Yay!! Now when peeps click on your profile on this blog, they will be able to go to the NEW blog.... you need a "sticky" on the top of your blog to say it has MOVED.... :O)

BawCraftWorx said...

kk off to check it out, and no worries about the link thingie it's happened to all of us lol xoxo

Unknown said...

The Besy Hyip program in Forex Business and Make Money Online with Just Invest some Money into your Business and Make Perfect Life time Earnings with this Business.
Join Now for Make Perfect Business and Earn Money online from home.
HotFxEarnings.com