I was tagged today by Shir Benovich all the way from Israel! Holy smokes! I love the internet, connecting all of us stampers all around the world. Check out Shirl's blog HERE On this tag, I have to reveal 7 random facts about myself.
1) I'm only 4' 11" tall (short) and have been this size since 6th grade! Always the shortest when lining up by size-hmph!
2) I never refuse desserts, I have a major sweet tooth and would skip a meal to eat a large dessert (so bad!)
3) My favorite color used to be yellow and it all started because of a lollipop. When we were little, we used to fill gasoline at this station that gave lollipops to the kids and the three sisters used to fight for the color, what else, red!! My mom convinced me that yellow was a clean color and was better. Wierd! Since then, my favorite color has changed to Pink. I think because my child is a boy, I didn't get enough pink girly stuff out of my system...haha!!
4) I don't watch TV. Not that I don't like TV but I'll never get anything done!
5) I don't like my bed blankets messy. I HAVE to straighten them out every night! Can't stand those lumps. Do you think I'm a princess?? (Princess and the Pea) - yeah, right!
6) I used to be a preschool teacher - until I realized that I needed to make more money to survive!!
7) I have to have my toenails painted the same color as my fingernails except if I have french manicure done, then it's pink polish on the toesies!