Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Yippee! Lots of Players!

Sign ups for the July One Card Swap is now closed! Wow! We have 36 players! Yippee! I will list the names of the players here just in case I missed anyone because I got some sign ups via email only, I couldn't rely on checking the just the posts for the sign ups. Here are the people that I have on my list for the July OCS. If I missed you, please reply on a post to let me know! I will begin emailing you with your partners on Saturday, June 27th.
Colleen
Angie
Joy U.
Michelle
Liann
Joni
Misty
Kin You
Berenice
Denise
Jayne
Mary B.
Maria
Tia
Ilissa
Jodi Ann
Gina
Kyoko
Linda
Manle
Jamee
Jenny V.
Tracy
Kim T.
Gracie
Gail
Enjoli
Saskia
Kelli B.
Grace W
Teresa M.
Joy N.
Janis
Marisa
Me

I'm so excited! I think this is the most players we had so far! Lookee what I received in the mail!! I had 4 partners for June :)

Here's my card from Jodi Ann. I love these Hanglar stamps!! The copic airbrush system is really cool and I love the background effect here. Sweet card Jodi! Just like you! Thank you so much!
My card from Gina. Gina learned a new technique and tried it out on my card. Really cool Gina. Thank you!!
Here's my card from Gracie. This is a really neat pocket card. Love the colors! Thanks Gracie!!
I can't wait to see what you create for July! Thank you to all of you ladies who signed up. I look forward to pairing you up so you can get started!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, these are really nice cards!
I don't see my name. :( Can you please add me? I think this is such a fun, cool way to meet new friends. Plus I love to see how others make their cards/projects because I am still learning.
Thanks
Kim

Kyoko said...

Wow, pretty cards! I'm so excited that you have so many players in this month's OCS. WHOO HOO ... thanks again for brainstorming this FUN swap!

Pineapple Cove said...

And you said you weren't a celeb...awesome turnout for the swap! Can't wait to play & find out who my partner is.

ManLe

Gina Wrona said...

Aloha Teri!

Wow, mahalo, for posting my card I sent you. I can't believe how good you made it look w/your pic.

I'm so glad you liked it, I was really worried.

Hugs,
Gina