Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Holiday Craft Sale, this weekend!

Hello Friends! Just wanted to let you all know that we are having a holiday craft sale this weekend at my home. The HGEA holiday craft fair that was supposed to have happened yesterday was cancelled so we moved it to my garage.

I have posted all of the information on my new blog http://bigideastoo.blogspot.com

It feels kind of strange to do a post without a photo! I have posted a photo of a few of the items that I have made to sell on my new blog as well.

Thanks for reading my post today and also, thank you to those who have already made a visit to my new blog home and for subscribing!

No comments: