Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Monday, December 1, 2008

How can I not feel better?

when I open up this awesome rak from Enjoli?!! She is the Queen of the Hello Kitty raks, don't you think?? How sweet is this gal? She read that I was under the weather and had to send me a get well rak with chicken soup, ricola, tea bag, vitamin c, tissues and then goodies on top of that! I can't thank you enough Enjoli!! I can't wait to meet you in person and I do feel so much better!! I know that Thanksgiving is over, but I wanted to share this cute little 3X3 card I made. I was planning on sending out TG cards, but guess who never sent them??? So I will save the 30 turkeys that I stamped and colored for next year. I hope I can find them! This cute turkey stamp is by Dandelion Designs. You can still get this cute turkey and others at J's Knicknacks or by visiting their website!
Also had to share a beautiful Thanksgiving card from Jodi. Jodi is another sweet friend. Thanks Jodi for remembering me this Thanksgiving. I am thankful for friends like you!
I also received this cute little treat from my friend Colleen. She's an island girl at heart living in California...Thank you for thinking of me! I just love the turkey she made using the scallop circle punch! Thanks Colleen!!

I can't wait to share with you the rak I received all the way from Canada! This rak was my aloha rak last month from Carol.
It's been a long weekend and I'm trying to get my act together to post regularly again...I'm also trying to get my kits together for my holiday celebration with customers this Saturday, December 6th...can we say "last minute??" Thanks for coming by and I'll see you tomorrow!

8 comments:

Jamee said...

that lil turkey stamp is soooo cute!!!

Jodi said...

Teri!! I agree, Enjoli is the hello kitty queen! She is sooo sweet just like you!! So glad to hear you are doing so much better, I shall see you this weekend. =)

Michelle Alejandro said...

Oh Teri, these are so sweet! You totally deserve them! See on Saturday, I am so excited!

Allison Rankin said...

Great turkey stamp...nice raks too!

Fay said...

Hi Teri! Thanks for sharing all the wonderful RAKS you received. Love your cute Thanksgiving card!!

Rita said...

What sweet looking RAK's, your one lucky lady!

JackieLou said...

Wow Teri It's already christmas in your house... hheheehe. Sweet sweet RAKS...

Colleen said...

You always get such cute RAK especially the one with the turkey on it. You have such nice and thoughtful friends to surprise you with goodies.

I am glad that you liked the treat that I sent to you. I thought it would be nice to surprise you with some thing for Thanksgiving.