Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Finally...

**sigh** I finally finished my projects for my April class. Phew! I was getting nervous because the ideas only hit me the other night. Talk about being stressed. I'm hearing that from some of you other bloggers out there that also have monthly classes (the stress, that is). I think this go round was especially slow for me to create because I had so much worries after my computer got sick. Blah!! It was now or never because this Saturday is my downline gathering and I'm so relieved and excited all at the same time that I finally finished the projects!! Here's a sneak peek at the box that we will be making.
This project is a Mother's Day gift and I got this really neat idea from my GF Cheryl. She called it a pizza box. In my gift box are five 3X3 cards (all different) and envelopes. Each card is a work of art (sorry, just had to give myself a toot since I took so darn long to create) - but seriously, each card is decorated and have a little dimension to them. I really love the way they turned out. Here is one of the five cards:
We will be using the DS paper, Afternoon Tea. I love the look of this paper! Also lots of different embellishments. In this card, I used the pearl from the Pretties kit. So pretty! We will also be making a really neat graduation card with pocket. There are still a few kits left for my customer class which is happening on Sunday, April 20 and again on Sunday, April 27. If you are interested, please email me for the details.
Finally, I mailed out most of the goodies for my blogaversary celebration, (yay!) so be sure to check your mailbox if you left me a comment on that post. I also mailed out those penguin stamps too.
Check my sidebar for exciting news from J's...time to go to bed, I'm feeling a bit under the weather. Headache and stuffy nose. I don't want to
be sick!! Thanks for stopping by tonight, til next time!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Your Mother's Day box and first sneak is a definite "buy". I love the ds paper you chose and the signature Jen made for you too!

Bunny B said...

Love your sneak peeks! They're all so pretty. Rest well! I wouldn't want you to get sick as well!! Take care, Teri.

Denise said...

WOW, the box & card are BEAUTIFUL, I can't wait for the class.

Rita said...

Great creation Teri...luv the 3x3 card! Their going to luv this project!
Take care of yourself & get some rest! Wish I would have taken my own advice, hehehe!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, i love it. I really have to try stamping on twill tape. It really gives it that extra somethin'. I like the sneak peek! Shoot, I might have to get that paper too. Thanks for sharing & take care!

Sheree said...

Oh, I just love the cute box and card. Love that paper that you used!

Risa said...

Wow...your Mother's Day box is beautiful and the 3X3 is adorable Teri!
malieta:)

Corie said...

So pretty -- love them!!

Gina Wrona said...

Aloha Teri,

Fabulous cards, just fabulous!

((hugs))
Gina

Gina Wrona said...

Aloha Teri,

Fabulous cards, just fabulous!

((hugs))
Gina