Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Thursday, April 10, 2008

If you have a question and want me to reply,

but you do not own a blog or leave an email address for me, I will not be able to reply to you. If you would like me to reply, please email me direct at the email address in my sidebar to the right. I love corresponding via email with my blog friends, so drop me a line!
Hugs and Aloha,
Teri

P.S. Still working on doing my signature like all of you blog gals...just didn't find the time to do it!

1 comment:

Gina Wrona said...

Aloha Teri,

I'm more of a dog person, i.e. email CliffordTheBigRedDog kwim, but your Mochiko is just so adorable especially the pics she lets you take. Also, I guess since I'm allergic to cats that's why I love dogs more, kwim?

((((((((((hugs)))))))))
Gina