Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Love bug scrapbook

Happy weekend! I'm so happy that my computer is close to being back to normal. A few tiny issues left to take care of, but at least I can get on my blog and post! Kel, I'm thinking of you girlfriend! Thanks for being a fan of my blog, I do appreciate it!! Anyway, here is the cute mini tag scrapbook that we did at J's the other week. We used the new sizzlet dies called Love Bug. It was a challenge for me to paper piece those darn cute bugs being that my fingernails need to be shortened (I feel like mochiko with some claws - haha!!) but it was worth it cuz it turned out super cute!! Check it out!
The Love Bugs come in a set of 3 dies. The rest of the diecuts are from different sets and Cheryl cut most of the other stuff for us, even used her xyron to add adhesive - that was a time saver, thanks!!
I love the words that was used. This came from a Hero Arts clear stamp set called Favorite Journal. More are on order I was told (I have to get this set!) I had my eye on this set way before we got to use it on this book.

Here's a pic of us goofing around after the class was over and everyone left. I was able to meet some really nice people that came to this class. What a fun day it was. Be sure to stop by to see all the new products coming in the shop!


I'm picking a winner for the penguin stamps tomorrow! Thanks for the visit!

7 comments:

Rita said...

Great job, it's so adorable! You all look like you had a good time, great picture!

Stampin Cats said...

The tags are adorable. Have you picked the 5 winner for your blogaversary yet?

Stampin Cats said...

The tags are adorable. Have you picked the 5 winner for your blogaversary yet?

aerolgirl said...

i can't believe how adorable this sizzix set is! how cute!

Risa said...

These tags are adorable Teri!
malieta:)

Sheree said...

Cute little scrapbook. Gotta see it in person!

Gina Wrona said...

Aloha Teri!

That scrapbook is so stinkin' cute! Absolutely a treasure!

(((((((((hugs)))))))
Gina