Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Friday, April 25, 2008

Scrapping San Francisco

So I have this unfinished scrapbook I put together from my trip to San Francisco last May!! How long does it take one to scrap a mini vacation?? The truth is that I have all of my pics in the album, designated pages with paper and pics in each pocket. So why does it take me like 4-evah to complete them?? Well, I don't have an answer for you (sorry), but this morning, I finished ONE!! I'm cheating because I still need to journal, and I will. I love journaling, it helps me to remember the details. Here's a page of my first day in San Fran visiting cousin Pam and her dear friends, The Wongs. Lorraine does crafts with Pam when she has time.
Details: Paper by Wild Asparagus. Transparent embellishment by Making Memories, photo corner punch, mini brads and stamps by SU, Priceless.
Happy Friday everyone! The week is finally over!! I hope you all have a great weekend. Thanks for sharing your morning on my blog :)
BTW: There's still time to make a comment to win the cute birdie stamp shown in the post below!

6 comments:

Risa said...

Your layout is lovely Teri!
malieta:)

Rita said...

Cute layout! You sound like me, I still have loads of scrapbooks to make. We need to get our butts in geer! I need to work on my daughters scrapbook to give her on her wedding morning, maybe after the shower I can devote my time to scrapping that book!

Maria said...

Oh such a lovely scrapbook layout! I love San Francisco!!

I can't answer your question because I'm the same way! I have a lot of pictures that needs to put on a layout!!

I'm glad you were able to create those two layouts! They're fabulous!!

Maria

Bunny B said...

Cute layout!! Hope you have a fab weekend! :)

Allison Rankin said...

This is a lovely mix...and a super layout!

Alhambra Club said...

Love how you used the corners on the photo, these are two great layouts.