Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Lucky 7

If you posted a comment on my penguin giveaway post, I randomly selected a winner from all of the entrants. Actually, I was able to find more penguin stamps so instead of just one winner, I have seven (7)!! Lucky seven! Here are the winners:Malieta, Bunny B, Denise, Charlotte, Cheryl (Sheree), Gina and Corie. So girls, email me your mailing addresses (tjaysuzuki@gmail.com) so I can get these stamps out to you. Congrats!

I made a couple of more cards using my penguin friends, what do you think?


Thanks for playing everyone! I'll be having another giveaway soon. Can you tell I'm having fun?
I hope all of you who played in my blogaversary giveaway saw that I'm working on sending all of you a little something. I found so much goodies all in my craft room that I want to share with you. I'm going shopping for mailers tomorrow so I can get these sent out!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow ... so thrilled to be picked as one of the lucky seven. The hula skirt on the penguin reminds me of a paper bag twinks gave me the other day. Cute, cute cards.

Bunny B said...

Yay! 7 lucky winners.
Adorable cards, as always!! :)

Denise said...

Yay, I won! You are so sweet Teri, thanks again.
Your cards are always so adorable.

Risa said...

Wow....I can't believe I won anything! Thank you so much Teri and congratulations to the other winners.
malieta:)

Sheree said...

Thanks Teri! Your penguin cards and all the others that you post are so very cute - even your RAK cards. Congrats to all the winners!
Cheryl

Gina Wrona said...

WOOHOO! YIPPPPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEEP

CAN YOU TELL I'M EXCITED?

MAHALO, MAHALO, MAHALO!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))
Gina

Rita said...

Congrats to all the winners...your going to luv these stamps their awesome!!! I can't wait to see what you all make with them!

Teri these cards are so adorable & I luv the added sparkle!

Maria said...

Holy, those penguins are so cute! I love both images! I love the glitters on the dude penguin pants!!

Great job!

Maria

Anonymous said...

Saw this penguin stamp. You did a wonderful job and I saw your used your glitter!!! I experimented with it early this morning. Think I got it. Thanks for your tips!!
//fran

Corie said...

WOW -- 7 winners, you are so generous!!! Your little penguins are so adorable!!

Gina Wrona said...

Aloha Teri,

MAHALO,
MAHALO, MAHALO,
MAHALO, MAHALO, MAHALO,
MAHALO, MAHALO, MAHALO, MAHALO!

I got my fabulous goodies in the mail this past weekend, and let me tell you, YOU ROCK SISTAH! I'm so excited! I can't wait to play with all of it!

((hugs))
Gina

Gina Wrona said...

Aloha,

Guess what?

I was able to use both clear stamps you sent me for the first time to make my mom her birthday card for May 14th. I so love those little guys!

Mahalo,
Gina