Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Friday, November 7, 2008

Card & Tag Sampler

ETA: So sorry that the font was SO HUGE! This morning, either I was so tired, I couldn't see the font cuz was so small or blogger was having some issues. Of course, as you saw that I selected Largest for the size I wanted it to post in. Haha!! No wonder I could read it without contacts!

Happy Aloha Friday Friends!! It was a long night last night due to my predictable procrastination. I bet some of my close buddies are giggling because they know that I "live on the edge" meaning that I thrive on stress! haha! Anyway, today is the Winter Craft Fair at the Alii Branch of the Hawaii State FCU and I promised that I would make some kind of craft for them to sell. 100% of the proceeds from the sale of these items will be donated to benefit Relay for Life. So here is what I came up with...filled these cute little tins with five gift tags, three 3X3 gift enclosure cards with envelopes and 2 mini cards with envelopes. I used the new striped grosgrain ribbon to tie it up.Here's a closer look of what's inside:
The 3X3 card featured our friend, Mr. Twigster.

Here's the other gift enclosure...


Hope you are all ready for the weekend...my giftcard holder class is tomorrow so if you signed up, I will see you at 10 AM! Thanks for coming by! Sorry, but I'll be posting my raks tomorrow :)

17 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you weren't up all night making these, Teri, but it will go to a good cause. Miss going to all the downtown craft fairs. Love the red/white ribbon - makes the gift so festive and Christmasy.

Denise said...

Very BEAUTIFUL. I love it, those colors are awesome together.

Cheryl said...

It turned out so cute! I love it and they will all probably be sold.
Kind of big eh your font on the blog.

Rina said...

Wow Teri, these all turned out great! I love the Christmas holidays and all the crafty ideas everyone comes up with. These are a seller, nice job!

Tweetpea said...

Great idea on how to use small tins! Thanks.

Tammi
http://3littlebirdz.com

Colleen said...

Very cool crafty item that you made for the Winter Craft Fair. How many did you make? I am sure that all of them will be sold in a snap.

I signed up for your tag class, but unfortunately I won't be flying over this time espcecially because it is Zachy's party tomorrow. :) I might just fly over one day for one of your classes and surprise you. :)

Rita said...

Cute idea, I luv these tags! great gift idea too!

Little C's Creations said...

Great job on these, Ms. T!!! I bet they sold out within a minute - they are so cute!!!

Have a wonderful weekend!!
Smooches,
Jen

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh fun this truned out so sweeet.

ivy said...

so so cute! hope they all sold! love mr. twigster too....will have to get him one day!

Corie said...

These are so cute!!! Great job!!

Enjoli said...

Super cute project! I bet they will all sell out.. Wish I was there to buy some. =)

~amy~ said...

How sweet!!! Evidently I love to "live on the edge" too since I'm doing a holiday fair in 1 week and I don't have any project done!

Marie said...

Oh wow! I love these projects!! Just wanted to let you know that I've left something for you on my blog!! Please come check it out!!

Allison Rankin said...

Super duper cute...love that ribbon!

Catherine said...

this is such a cool idea and too cute.

Risa said...

Your gift set is awesome Teri! I love the gift cards and the tags...very pretty!!!