Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Monday, November 10, 2008

LCWC #17

Another fun color challenge this week for Little C's Weekly Challenge #17! These colors made me think of making a cute boy card and I had just the right image to use! Actually, I was meaning to create something with this image that I colored and I'm so happy that I didn't misplace it! Here are the colors that we are following this week:

Here is my card this week following this combo:
A closer view:


Love this cute image by High Hopes that I got from Little C's...I chose this image because I don't own too many boy images now that my son is already 13. I really miss creating for a "little" boy...
Be sure to check out creations by the Little C's Design Team:
And don't forget that there is a wonderful prize for the winner that is selected should you decide to play using this color combo. Find out all of the details on Jen's blog "Pieces of Me" .

supplies i used:
cardstock - real red, ballet blue, wild wasabi
images - High Hopes
sentiment - SU
ink - all copic pens
accessories - buttons from various companies, CB embossing folder
Thanks for coming by to see #17! See you tomorrow!

11 comments:

Rina said...

You could not have selected a better image for this color challenge. It fits perfect. I love those High Hopes.

WhimsicalThoughts said...

I love the card and the colors you used, it came out great!

Risa said...

Awwwwww....Your card is super cute Teri! I adore your image and the buttons are such a cute embellishment!

Cheryl said...

So cute Teri! Wish I had that stamp when my son was little.

Maria said...

Hey Teri! Love your challenge card! YOu did a perfect boy card. I don't have a lot of boy images either. I'm not good with masculine cards. . .I always want to put a flower and I can't. LOL! Love the buttons! Great elements for a boy card!

Maria

Jean said...

Cute!!! I miss doing "little boy" things, too. Love how you used the color combo!

Little C's Creations said...

So Cute!! This stamp so reminds me of my Cyrus... I JUST KNOW he's gonna be that kinda kid, picking up the frog or the grosses things around the yard. Great job on this challenge girl. Love them buttons!!!

Huggies,
Jen

Jodi said...

Hey Teri!! I'm back! What a cute card for the challenge, I love this stamp!!

Nixe-Moni said...

Wow what a gorgeous card!! The image is just sooo cute and coloured perfectly!! Love also the colours and the buttons :)
Hugs from Germany
Moni

Colleen said...

Your card is very cute. What a nice color combo too. Hopefully Zachy is never like the little boy on your card. :)

Catherine said...

oh this is just too cute, i just love this image :)