Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Friday, October 30, 2009

Invasion of Spider (Boxes!)

Sorry I was MIA yesterday. I went to work because I was worrying that there would be so much to do and I was right! I also wanted to deliver these special Halloween Spider boxes to my friends at the Hawaii State FCU Alii Branch tellers and staff because they are sooooo nice to me! Here's the boxes that I made. Sorry the photo is a little blurry, but I took it with my cell phone... I hate myself for being such a procrastinator because I ended up sleeping way too late just to make these boxes. Actually, the truth is that I had to put the spiders on the box before I started work! I hope they liked their treat boxes! Well, we will be off today as we take our second furlough Friday...I will use it as a catch up day, I think. Please come back soon because I have a bunch of RAKs to share and I gotta show off my OCS cards! To the ladies who were partnered up with me, so sorry...I am tardy this month! This back pain really does something to me. Anyway, thanks for looking today! and Happy Aloha Friday!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute project! TFS Have a great weekend :)

CHARLOTTE said...

Hope you're feeling better now, Teri and your spider boxes are so cute.

Jenny said...

Hi Teri,
I just love these spiders. So much so that I bought that punch you used for their legs! My daughter & I had fun making all kinds of animals with it- thanks for the inspiration! Still gotta try the box though!

Jenny (from Hilo)

joni h said...

These are so cool! I cased your idea and made some too....only 6. I'm not too quick! Take care of your back and enjoy the day off.
We should do a FF get together!

kris said...

Love these boxes Teri! sorry, i had to case your creation since i was inspired by Joy... =D Please hop on my blog, i have an award for you! hope it brightens your day just a bit more... Have a wonderful Friday! hugs, Kris

1LuvnMama said...

i luv those spider boxes! hey, sometimes working under pressure brings out the best work! ;o)

Cyndi said...

your spider box is so cute...interesting, i work for Hawaii State FCU too!

Joy said...

love those spider boxes...as you know I made so many of the from CASing you! I'm sure the credit union gang enjoyed it! thanks for stopping by yesterday! the girls loved their goodies from you...and the sheriffs! thank you for watching Taelyn perform too! she was so thrilled...oh and you were right...she slept with her dog! I will send you a picture! have a good day...hope you call =)

Rita said...

Awe these are too darn cute & I'm sure everyone loved them!!!

nicky w. said...

Cute boxes Teri!!! I love those spiders! Happpy Halloween!

Risa said...

Wow...these spider boxes are delicious Teri!
hugs
Risa:)