Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My OCS card for Joy D.

Hi Everyone! I've been MIA because I'm trying to discipline myself in getting the kits done and cleaning off my table so I can actually work and get things ready for the holiday parties that is in the planning stages.
This month, I have a few partners for the OCS. Sometimes, it just happens that way, but I don't mind. I made this card for my first partner, Joy D. She's the owner of Tamikos.com, an online store with so many fun items like this stamp by TGF called Vivi...I just love her! I got this stamp from my GF Barbie, thanks Barbie!! I haven't colored GF images for a while, so I had lots of fun on this image. Here's a closer look...I used the felt snowflakes by SU that I bought last year. They are so easy to use by putting a glue dot in the back of it finish it off with a rhinestone. Of course, I used my oval nesties and you can't see it too good, but I used a snowflake embossing folder by Sizzix, that I got from my GF Cheryl.
Here's what the inside looks like. The sentiment "Naughty of Nice" is from a retired SU set. I rarely keep retired sets, but I just had to keep this one!
Thanks for stopping by today. I've been working on a bunch on non-SU stuff, mostly for my OCS cards and some samples I made for some friends with some new Stampendous stamps...I'll post them in between my SU projects.

10 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Viv is so darling.

Cheryl said...

Your card turned out really cute! I love how you colored and glittered the elf.

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

love your card Teri...TFS....

Joy said...

love your card! love the colors used too!!! this VIVI is darling! love here glitter! thanks for yesterday! I had fun! I got to spend money, but not lots and enough to make me happy =) just thinking of Fishers makes me hot, tired and bothered!! lol! but I am so glad I bought those stamps. love the paper and just hanging out! now it's on to me finishing my projects! TTYL!

Shirley N said...

That is such a cute card! I love that image and how you colored her. Your sentiment tops it off!

Islander Girl said...

Beautiful!!!! I can't wait for this craft fair to be over so I can relax and do some craft for me :( LOL! Woe is me...hahahaha! I love everything about this card! Love the ribbon!

Janis said...

Love the card Teri. Soon, we going have "extra" time to craft. Lol.

Cami said...

Vivi is so cute and you have colored her beautifully. Lucky Joy to have you as her OCS partner! I really don't know how you do it all, Teri! So many things going on and you still make such lovely cards! Happy hump day tomorrow! Hugs, Cami

Risa said...

Talk about a cute card! Your image is so sweet and cute! Awesome coloring and gorgeous details!
hugs
Risa:)

Rita said...

What an adorable image! Gorgeous card Teri, Joy will luv it!