Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Monday, May 18, 2009

Cute box and cards from Lynnelle

Got this cute box and card set from my GF Lynnelle! Isn't this so cute?! I'm gonna have to catch some measurements so I can make one! Here are the cards that were inside! Wowee! I love all of them, they are so cute! Thanks so much Lynnelle!! See you on Sunday for the pop-up scrapbook class!
Short post today. I'm feeling really junk. I stayed home with a sore throat and coughing. Thank goodness, no fever - gotta watch out for that swine flu. I guess if I don't feel better by tomorrow, it's a doctor's appointment for me. I'm gonna sign off and head on to bed. Stay healthy my friends!

7 comments:

Janis said...

Such a cute RAK. Hope you feel better soon Teri! Take care.

Unknown said...

Super RAKs. I've tried to hold back from buying these stamps but may give in soon. Hope you'll feel better soon - drink lots of liquids.

Linda said...

Great RAK, Teri! Lynelle is so sweet! Please take care of yourself girl! You need to catch up on some rest, I think. You are too "gasa-gasa"! Feel better soon, my Friend! xoxo, Linda

joni h said...

that is REALLY cute RAK! Those cards are great too! Stay well!

Kyoko said...

Super sweet RAK from Lynelle! Hey you, better rest and get better. I hope no one at work was spreading the "germs" around! Take Care!

Rita said...

Adorable RAK! Hope you feel better soon!

Jodi said...

Great RAK from Lynelle! She is very sweet! Take good care of yourself and get lots of rest and drink lots of fluids!!
Hugs,
Jodi =)