Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

One card swap announcement

Just wanted to let you know that if you signed up for May's one card swap, I sent out the partners on May 8th via email, so if you didn't get my email, please send me a email so I can re-send the info to you! Mahalo!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for organizing the OCS Teri. You are best. I got your email :)

Michelle Alejandro said...

Hey Teri, I didn't get an email for the OCS. Thanks!