Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Friday, May 8, 2009

For my friend, Marit

My friend Marit, who lives all the way in Norway, was so sweet to get these Hanglar stamps for me. I think they are so adorable!! By the way, you gotta check out Marit's blog...she takes wonderful photographs and loves to scrapbook! That's how we met, I came across her blog while blurfing. She is the sweetest person! It's so nice to "make new friends" all the way on the other side of the world!! Her baby Sofie, is such a sweetie too!
I made this card for Marit, a way overdue card, but nonetheless, it's almost ready to be sent out with a little something for Sofie...All cardstock, papers, stamps and punches are by SU. I used my copic markers to color this cute image.
Thanks for visiting me today. I hope you found some time to do something fun, like blurfing, crafting or just hanging out with your friends and/or family!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute card, Teri. I love the details on the stamp - the eyelet blouse and polka dot pants.

joni h said...

Very cute! I like your color choices. the scallop oval punch is cute too, sigh, now I have to get me one! Thanks for the inspiration!

Rita said...

Cute card Teri & I luv your new image!

Kyoko said...

Hi Teri! Super SWEET card! Wow, you have a lot of friends all over the world! TFS!

Unknown said...

Hi Teri! I love this card...the color combo and that image is cute! Isn't it wonderful having friends from all over the world? Have a blessed weekend! =)

Unknown said...

Oops! Forgot to ask you to stop by my blog...there's something there for you! =)

Sheree said...

Very nice card--nice colors. Cute little girl stamp too! gotta get my pens!

Cami said...

Very cute card, Teri. I like the colors you have used. Marit will be pleasantly surprised when she get her package from you. How nice to have friends on the opposite of the world! Happy Mother's Day to you, and have fun creating! Hugs, Cami