Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Saturday, May 30, 2009

I love Wasabi

The image, that is. Can we say Cute?! I was so very lucky to receive a couple of Ketto images from Enjoli. These cute images were created by Emily of Stamping Bella. I refrained from going online to see this cute collection but after receiving this image and the Sake image, I HAD to take a peek! Big mistake! Now I want them ALL!!! **sigh**...my endless journey of buying new stamps!
Anyway, here is one of the cards I created with Wasabi. I was really happy with this card. It just all fell into place without too much effort. Supplies used:
Cardstock: chocolate chip, kiwi kiss, close to cocoa
Accessories: Super Giga Circle (is that what it's called? the supah large green Marvy punch), Giga scallop circle and mega circle punch, 5/8" chocolate grosgrain ribbon, swirl embossing folder, stickles
Image colored with Copic pens
Happy Saturday to you all. I can't wait for the tradewinds to come back! It's been really hot and humid! Right about now is when I am wishing that I'm sitting at my desk in cool A/C!! Oh well. Hope you are enjoying your weekend doing something crafty!! Thanks for stopping in today!

12 comments:

nicky w. said...

Cute card Teri!!! Love the colors!

Saskia said...

So lovely!!

Enjoy the weekend!!

Saskia :)

joni h said...

The new Stamping Bella stamps are so cute! I love your card!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Teri, loving the cute image and the pretty colour scheme. Hugs Nikki x

Risa said...

I love your card also Teri! Your image is so darn cute! I also took the plunge and ordered a couple of Ketto Stamps...I can't wait for my order to arrive. Take care and have a great weekend.
hugs
Risa:)

Jamee said...

such a cute card :)

Linda said...

She's so cute! Reminds me of you! TFS and have a super weekend! xoxo, Linda

Michelle Alejandro said...

Super cute Teri! These stamps are so cute that I had to go buy a bunch, lol!

Enjoli said...

So cute Teri! I love how she came out. Love your coloring! =)

Kyoko said...

Super FAB card Teri! I just LOVE the new Ketto line. TFS!

Jodi said...

This is a cute card Teri!! Love how you colored her!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Jean said...

Cute! Now I'm scared to check out the website, too.