Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Thursday, May 28, 2009

June one card swap - last call

Just reminding everyone that today is the last day to sign up for June's one card swap. If you are interested in playing, please leave a comment either here or on my OCS post below. If you are new, please send me an email with your full name, address and email so I can share that info with your partner.

Mahalo!!

4 comments:

Denise said...

Thanks again Teri for doing this for all of us. You're the best!!

Jenny V. said...

Hey Teri! Please count me in. Thanks! Have a great day!

Jenny

Kyoko said...

I can't wait ... so much new stuff to use, I can't even decide! LOL!

Gina Wrona said...

oops, did I miss the sign up?

If not, I'd like to play again. Sorry for being so tardy.

Mahalo,
Gina