Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Monday, September 21, 2009

The 50 Tags

I made it through another year of 50 tags! It was another crazy month of planning and kit making but it was worth it! For this month's class, we made 10 each of the five tags. Here are the tags. I used the Scallop Square sizzix die. This one is an SU exclusive. The scallops are smaller and closer than the regular sizzix die that is also available. Loving the new modern label punch. The sentiment is from the level 2 hostess set called Christmas Punch. Cardstock is ruby red and old olive. The next two dies were cut from the 2 tags sizzix die and this is a Shelli exclusive sizzix die. I love the idea that it cuts 2 tags at one time. Here's the first tag...the snowman is from the Two Cool Dudes stamp set. I framed it with a brushed silver circle (1 1/4"). The sentiment is from Berry Christmas (holiday mini).
Here's the second tag that the die cuts. The cool thing about this tag is that it already has a score mark, the slit to tuck the bottom of the tag in and the hole to insert your cord. I dressed this tag up by running it through the big shot in my embosing folder. This is the Finnial Press folder. Image is from Sweet Season. Cardstock for these two tags - Bermuda Bay (new in color).
Here's the inside of the tag.
Another simple tag. Images from the Berry Christmas set (poinsetta) and the flourish came from Gifts of Christmas. The sentiment is an oldie but goodie set called All Holidays and it's still available! I did use some dew drops for the center of the poinsetta.
The final tag was using the top note die. We then embossed it using the new embossing folder (holiday mini) called Petals-a-plenty. I love the embossed look. The sentiment is from the hostess level 2 set Christmas Punch and cut out using the scallop oval punch.
Here's the inside.
Also included in this kit was three tins and materials to make 2 boxes to hold the tags. I'll be posting those tomorrow! If you ordered a kit and need any help, please feel free to email or call me. Most of the work has been done for you and pretty much are ready to just assemble. I think these photos are enough to help you complete the tags.
Thanks for your visit today! It's great to be back at work. Love the a/c since it is still really hot here in the islands. Busy is the word for me, but the day goes by really fast!! Hope your Tuesday is good one!

14 comments:

kris said...

Awesome tags! you have been REALLY busy prepping everything... Wow! hope your ankle feels much better! Have a good day too Teri! TFS!

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting the tags - can't wait to get the kit and start working on them. Hope your week goes well too and stay safe.

Unknown said...

These are awesome tags, Teri! Oh boy, you have been busy!
Have a great day, Teri!
Kim

StampinCathy said...

Love all the tags and the style of them. You have been one busy little stamper.

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Wow Teri, you have been busy love all your wonderful tags. Hugs Nikki x

Linda said...

Thanks for another great class Teri, and for working so hard! Thanks to Wini too! Now if only I can finish the tags from last years class I'll be ready to give my tags away this year! LOL! Love you girl! Have a great week and see you soon! xoxo, Linda

Michelle Alejandro said...

Teri these are so great! I wish I could have made that class :0(. Looks like you ladies had a lot of fun!

Hugs,
Michelle

Elena said...

What a fun day making 50 tags! Wow you sure were busy! Not sure how you get all the energy. Take CAre!

Cyndi said...

Wow, those are wonderful! Hopefully I can go to one of your classes sometime!

Corie said...

WOW -- these are FANTASTIC!!!

Joy said...

love the tags! I wish I could be there with you gals! I totally miss out on so much! once season starts...I don't know where I find the time to do anything! games every weekend...practice...yikes! the tags came out so cute! I'm so glad I got the first peek! miss you! I hope to see you soon!

Risa said...

Wow....your tags are fabulous Teri! I love the variety of each tag!
hugs
Risa:)

Tammy said...

Woo Hoo It sounds like it was a lot of fun.
The tags are great.

Joy said...

AWESOME-EST tag class ever!! I can't wait to go to another class!! LOVE IT!!