Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Monday, July 28, 2008

I love it!!

Just wanted to send a BIG HUG AND SMOOCH to JEN for the awesome banner she surprised me with. Do you love it?? I sure do! Thanks, Dahling! It was really a BIG surprise for me. According to Jen, she re-worked some of the details on her blog and wanted to "hi-jack" someone's blog too...I was the lucky gal!! I am speechless and all I can say is THANK YOU SO MUCH! I love the image and the pretty pink background!!

If you love what Jen did to both of blogs, why don't you run on over to her blog PIECES OF ME now and leave a tip (just for fun and it's non-monetary too!) in her cute lil' tip jar...(that's such a cute idea!!)..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Teri!

Love your 'new' banner...Jen did a great job! looks like one of those anime girls! very cute! the twirling letters really catch your attention, too!

barbie

eunice said...

Wow! Lookit your new blog banner...love it alot!

Little C's Creations said...

Hunny, you know you the only one I going be hi-jacking... LOL... it's not like I keep EVERYONE's login password, like I do YOUR's. LOL!!!! Plus, it was time for both of our blogs to have a face lift.

Glad you luv it...

hugs,
Jen

Gina Wrona said...

Aloha Teri,

Wow that was the first thing I noticed when I popped over to your blog today!

Great Job Jen!

((Hugs))
Gina