Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Your help is need for Keiki Cards!!


Got an email from my friend, Joni, (Hi Joni!) about Keiki cards. Have you heard of Keiki Cards? Well, Keiki Cards is a Honolulu based company that sends handmade cards out to sick children throughout the entire USA. Unfortunately, the owner of Keiki Cards recently announced their soon to be shutting down of their operation due to lack of funding. They'd like to continue as long as they can since they have an abundance of cards. What they need most are postage stamps and monetary donations (to send out the cards that they do have). Therefore - if you would like to help with postage stamps or monetary donations, please click here to make an online donation, or if you'd rather mail in a donation, please send to: Keiki Cards PMB 5-532 4224 Waialae Ave. Honolulu, HI 96816
Let's extend the length of this organization as LOOOONG as possible, so that we can continue to bring smiles to children's faces and warmth within their hearts! (With just a $5 donation, Amber and her crew will be able to send out 11 standard sized cards!!!) - that is a whole lot of families that you and I will be able to send a little bit of Aloha to. Think about it - we spend hundreds of dollars to create and send to those that we want to touch the lives of....this is a totally perfect way to just do that. I'm collecting postage stamps from a few friends here to mail in!

Mahalo for reading this post!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for coordinating this for Keiki Cards - just sent my donation in.

Risa said...

Thank you for sharing this information Teri. I will visit their blog and make a donation:)

Anonymous said...

It's great that you posted this information so that more people are aware of what is going on with Keiki Kids. With everyone doing what we can to support them, they can at least keep sending cards out for a little longer. Hopefully they will be able to stay open until I come over. My hubby and I would love to volunteer there again.

Risa said...

Wow Teri....I love your new banner very cute and so you!

Unknown said...

Wow Teri - is your new banner the creation of Jen? Almost thought I was at the wrong site - cute, cute!

Unknown said...

Wow Teri - is your new banner the creation of Jen? Almost thought I was at the wrong site - cute, cute!