Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

One more Thank Ewe

I guess you can say I was on a "forced" blog break - it was really hard for me to not post an entry. Can't believe it's been five days since my last post! I guess getting on track in my real world meant setting priorities ... so, just a short post today...one more Thank Ewe card that I made. Since I'm all done writing the Thanks you's for Dad, I get to keep these cards in my small stash :)

Demonstrator get together this Saturday and first customer class on Sunday! We'll be making a really cool star book with cut-outs in each section. I've been working my tail off to make my sample. Tonight I am cutting out the kits and hopefully prepare a post for tomorrow! I took photos of each step as I was making my sample so I can create a tutorial for those who buy the kit but can't make the class. If you are interested in either attending the class, I still have openings on both days - Sunday, July 20 and Sunday, July 27, so send me an email if you're interested. If you'd rather buy a kit, just pop me an email so I can save one for you! This star book is so cute! I can't wait to show it to you!

I finally finished and sent out my June class kits - whew! That was alot of work! Last week, I had an accident at work that I feel is slowing my movement down. I had one of those heavy wooden doors with a metal door handle close on me and the handle dug right into my back. I think when we were coming out of the room, others thought someone was holding the door for me since I was holding a stack of medical records in my arms (an arm's length of papers!) and couldn't drop them. The sharp pain in my back felt like a knife but I had to "suck it up" because there were attorneys and doctors around me trying to get out of the hearings room. Funny how it hurts me more now than it did when it happened. I need to make an appontment to have it checked out.

Have a great Wednesday and thank you for hanging in there with me!! I have a whole lot to post. I just have to make computer time so I can share with you!!

5 comments:

Risa said...

Another cute Thank Ewe card and its adorable Teri!
You seriously need to make an appointment to see what is going on with your back. Back injuries are no fun at all!!!
hugs
risa:)

Rita said...

So sorry to hear about your back Teri, you need to take care of that now because it could be a problem later on. But it could be that it is just brused & I know how painful that can be. Take care of yourself.

Cute card! Hope your dad is doing well!

Unknown said...

Hope you're feeling better today, and don't forget to complete those w/c forms.

Gina Wrona said...

Aloha sistah!

OH NO! I hope you are alright by now, but if you haven't already done so, go see the chiropractor toot sweet!

((hugs))
Gina

Maria said...

Hey Teri,

I'm sorry to hear about what happened to yoru back! You should've had one of the doctors check your back while they were there and maybe talked to one of the attorneys regarding compensation!

I hope you feel better and that once the inflammation is gone that it won't be a problem later!!

Take care of yourself!!

Maria