Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Friday, July 11, 2008

Island Girl Blog Alert!

Aloha friends! Just wanted to give my girlfriend, Jodi, a toot and announce her new blog which she named "INKED INSPIRATIONS". I've been learning alot as I helped her set up her blog. When I decided to do a blog, I knew nothing! I still know nothing, but I'm doing pretty good in guessing my way through alot of things on the blog! hahaha!! But, with the help of my personal "Technical Wizard" Jen. I was able to be up and running in no time! THANK YOU, SISTER!!!
Please stop by to visit Jodi on her blog and wish Jodi a warm aloha! Click here to visit right now! Here's a photo of me and Jodi last month when she came to one of my classes. Hi Jodi!!

5 comments:

Gina Wrona said...

Aloha Teri,

Sorry it's been so long, but what a great picture of you on your blog!

Where do I get a wheel that big? hee, hee

((hugs))
Gina

Risa said...

Thanks Teri and I will stop by and visit Jodi!

Unknown said...

Hi Teri - checked out Jodi's blog and it's terrific - I love the Taj stamps. Brings back memories when I bought t-shirts for my daughters.

Rita said...

Jodi has a great site & I added her blog to my Google Reader so I won't miss a post. Thanks.

I luv your new picture with wheel it's AWESOME!

Jodi said...

Hi Teri, Thanks so much for introducing my site to all the professional bloggers!! Everyone is so talented!
Have a great day!!
ttys!=)