Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

JT's Monthly Aloha RAK club

Aloha all! Just wanted to give a shout out to Mary Bennett for the great RAK I received in June. Thanks Mary! In addition to the card Mary made for me, she also included paper samples, some bling, a couple of cardstock embossed with the cuttlebug folders, a sticky note pad and some neat samples, looks like samples for counter tops - I gotta experiment with those as that's a first for me.
Hey! if you like to receive RAKS, why not join us monthly? You can catch all of the info to join in on the fun on Jen's blog "Pieces of Me". Click HERE to read important info on this rak club. Hope you decide to join us cuz it's so much fun!

3 comments:

Little C's Creations said...

Great Fun Stuffs!! I can't wait to see what you come up with using those sample boards...

hugs,
Jen

jayne said...

Aloha Teri, I sent those samples to Mary , she is my mom, I make magnets out of them, you can decorate with pretty dp, stickers, stamp or whatever you like, or you can make tags as they have the hole already in them, plus side they are FREE from the hardware stores! I try and go with my husband every now and then to stock up on these "craft supplies" haha

Gina Wrona said...

Aloha,

Can't wait to see what beautiful creations you come with from this awesome RAK.

((hugs))
Gina