Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Friday, February 13, 2009

Angel Anya

By the time you all see this post, it'll be Saturday. Life gets so busy sometimes, okay...all of the time, LOL! that I really had to set my priorities!! It was so hard to not be on the computer! That meant no posting for a couple of days (boohoo!). Short post tonight because I'm feeling a little scratchy throat so I'm gonna go to hit the pillow early. I'm working on my March class projects tomorrow and I am so excited!
I'm in love with these Anya images! I also love coloring these images because they have large areas to color and with my copics, such a pleasure. I made this Angel Anya birthday card for my friend Linda. Happy Birthday, girl! I was so excited with the way it turned out! Here's a close up so you can see the pretty glitter. We all love the sparkle!
I'll be back tomorrow with the name of the winner for #4 week candy giveaway and the mini book we made using the top note die at my class last week.
Happy Valentine's Day to all of you. Hugs & Kisses! Thank you for taking the time to visit me!

7 comments:

Linda said...

Hey you ~ thanks again for my beautiful Anya card - my very first! Thanks for being so thoughtful! I can't wait for your March class too ~ let me know if you need help getting things together. Take care of yourself, k? Keep on blogging ...

Linda said...

AND, Happy Valentine's Day!

Rina said...

Awww...she is so adorable. I love your coloring job on this one. Great colors!

Rita said...

So cute!

Risa said...

Happy Valentine's Day Terri!
I just adore your card and Anya is so cute!
Super great job Teri and your coloring is awesome.
hugs
Risa:)

Corie said...

Awwww -- she is such an angel

Maureen said...

LOVE this card (of course I am a huge Anya fan too!) and love that little heart pearl - where did you get it?