Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sign up for March Class - Boxes!!

March is right around the corner! Don't you think the time is moving way too fast? Well, a new month means another class! We will be making boxes! I'm so excited with these projects for the March class. Here's what we will be making...please note that these are my samples and not the colors we will be actually making. The DSP will be different too. I promise you will love it!We will be making an acetate box, the ghiradelli chocolate box, the bag with scallop using the XL Sizzix die, the box #2 using another XL Sizzix die, and an origami gift box using the scor-pal (pattern by Vicki Hook) and a box using the Sizzix envelope die. I know that these boxes were not on the proposed class list when I did that list a while ago, but there were so many boxes I wanted to make in this class!! I know you will love the boxes that I selected for you to make!
Now, if you would like to attend this box class, the class will be held on Saturday, March 7 and Sunday March 8. Classes will be open to the first 10 people (for each day) and will be reserved on a first come, first served basis and reservations will be taken via email. The deadline for reservations will be March 4th. Hurry! The classes have been filling up quick! Class fees should be mailed to me prior to the class and I will reply via email to confirm your seat and give you my mailing address. The class fee is $20 and kits only will be available by mail (kit and shipping fees apply).
Please note that this year, I will not be able to stamp the images for you on the kits but will be emailing you photos and additional instructions, links etc. for you to complete the project. You can substitute a different stamp set if you do not own the one that we used for the class. By not taking the extra time to stamp the kits by mail, it will allow me more time to plan the next class since these classes come up so quickly! You will receive all of the materials to complete your project all cut out and separated by project. I will also include a supply list.
Email confirmation with more details will be sent once you RSVP. I'm so excited to share these really fun projects with you!
One of the requirements I ask is that you bring your basic tool kit to the class, mainly the adhesive of your choice. People have asked what is a tool kit. You should bring the tools that you normally use to craft with (scissors, ruler, hole punch, adhesive, paper piercer, double stick tape, glue dots). I will have tools to use for the projects, but having your own tool kit helps move along a little faster.
I look foward to seeing you on March 7 and 8! Announcement for this class will also be sent via email if you are on my email class listing since not everyone visits my blog.

11 comments:

PENNYLYN said...

awww!! i'd love to come again, but i have to skip out on this class again! i'll be down the road from your house camping that weekend...hehe...maybe i can stop by and say hi!

Jodi said...

I have something for you on my blog! =)
hugs,
Jodi =)

Michelle Alejandro said...

OMG, these look so fun! Will have to see if I can make this one. TFS!
Hugs,
Michelle

Rita said...

Awwwwwww, I wish I lived nearby, I would love to attend & learn hiow to make boxes! Lucky peeps who live near you! Have fun!!!

Laura said...

Those are so cute! Would you consider sellig the kit to someone who can't attend your class? I would totally buy it!

Risa said...

I sure wish that I could attend one of your classes Teri. Your boxes are so pretty and well made!!! At any rate, I know that who ever attends is going to enjoy every second of it. Take care and have fun!!!
hugs
Risa:)

Islander Girl said...

You always have such great projects for your classes!!! Love these!!!!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Love all your boxes Teri, I think my favourite is the acetate box, Oh I wish I could come to your classes, Big Hugs, Niki x

Jamee said...

cute boxes! im sure my mom will be going to the class!

lynn said...

OMG, they are so cute. I would love to attend your class. I hope it's not too late to RSVP. I will e-mail you too. Thanks!!!! can't wait.

Yasirali said...

Looking for moving boxes, shipping boxes, gift boxes & supplies?

Whether you need moving boxes, shipping boxes or gift boxes, for over a decade, Boxes.com has been the Internets #1 source for boxes, cartons and supplies. See why tens of thousands of customers repeatedly rely on us for all of their packaging needs! Our cartons are all made in the USA and are backed by our low price guarantee.



http://www.boxyourstuff.com/