Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Friday, February 13, 2009

Here is week #4 candy giveaway winner!

Boy, the week went by fast! Here I am announcing another winner! By the way, thank you all for playing to win this Holiday QK set.The winner this week is Francine! Congrats to you! Send me your info and I will get this out to you!
I'll be posting not one, but two awesome sweets for next week! Be sure to come and check them out!

2 comments:

Rita said...

Congrats Francine!!!

Risa said...

Congratulations to the winner!