Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Saturday, February 28, 2009

The rest of the album

So here's the rest of Preston's baby album. I really liked the way this page turned out. I was looking for the right embellishment. Found this "family" rub-on by CTMH while I was digging through my embellie stash...had to add a bling to it.
I was really bonding with my pages by now...it's like that every time I make an album for someone. By the time I'm done, I'm attached to it and don't want to give it away!
A close-up of the embellishment. This is a CS sticker by Doodlebug Designs (I think!). Used my new nesties...can you believe that I only got the circle set now?! I've been holding off and now there are more that I want!!!
Birthday invitation. Aren't these photo invitations wonderful? I used my Sizzix alpha die called Boss-O...
Here's the cute Elmo cricut cut...Thanks again, Joy for cutting them out for me!!!
Thanks for looking today! Hope you have alot of fun crafting to do this weekend! I'm cutting kits tomorrow!!

10 comments:

Cheryl said...

This album came out really nice! I know the feeling of having to give it away after you worked on it. I get like that too. But you did a great job!!! I'll see you next week.

Rita said...

You did a fantastic job with this album teri! I know what you mean about bonding with the album & not wanting to give it away, hehehe!!! I feel the same way when I make albums, your so proud of your work that you don't want to part with them. You know how I solved that...I took pics of every page so I could go back & look at my work! If you don't want to print them then just put them on a photo site like Kodak or Shutterfly as an album.

Elaine said...

Just too sweet! It's hard to give away --- I always hate that part, but at least when you see them again,, they are always soooo grateful for what you did! :)

Unknown said...

Taking pics of your work is such a good idea - yes, Teri, you did a terrific job on the album and I'm sure the family will be so appreciative.

Colleen said...

All the pages in the album for of Preston came out really nice. Great job, Teri!
Have fun working on your kits tomorrow. I hope that I will have some time to stamp tomorrow after church. I only got to a little bit of stamping today.

Colleen said...

All the pages in the album for of Preston came out really nice. Great job, Teri!
Have fun working on your kits tomorrow. I hope that I will have some time to stamp tomorrow after church. I only got to a little bit of stamping today.

Linda said...

Terrific job, Teri! Preston (and Mom and Dad) will always remember the hard work you did putting his album together. You da best!

Risa said...

I can see why you become attached Teri. Your album is terific and Preston is such a darling baby!
hugs
Risa:)

Joy said...

glad you used the SS cutouts! I'm glad it worked out. you did such a wonderful job.

Enjoli said...

Great job with the scrapbook! You are so creative. They will love this! =) TFS!