Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My day is Sunny!

In Hawaii, we've been having some chilly weather! I'm sure some of you out there are giggling at what we are saying that we're freezing our buns off with temps in the 60's, but, hey!, we're live in a tropical place! haha! Anyway, got this wonderful rak from a sweet gal, Sunny and her mom, Barbie. Thank you so much! Sunny made this easy peasy gift card holder following Jen's tutorial. Wanna make one? Check out Jen's tutorial right HERE! Look what was inside! A very cute Bella! Whoo hoo! A new one for me! Thank you again!!
You can't see it, but the cupcake has alot of fun glitter on it, so cute! Sunny made this GC holder all by herself!
Thanks for stopping by today.

7 comments:

Rina said...

So sweeeeeeeeet!

Joy said...

what a great idea on how to give those kinds of stamps! I will have to remember that when I do that. glad you got a new bella! see you tomorrow!

Risa said...

Your gift holder is so cute Teri! TFS!!!
hugs
Risa:)
p.s. I'll trade weather with you ANYDAY... it is 9 degrees here with a wind chill of -10...brrrrrrrr *smile*

Jodi said...

Teri, oh how cute!! This looks like fun, I may have to try it out one of these days.
xo,Jodi =)

Rita said...

Great RAK & that card is so cute! Nice surprise inside too!

Enjoli said...

You're so lucky! What a sweet RAK!

Colleen said...

What a cute RAK kindness.