Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Monday, February 2, 2009

Fairy Kitty card

Aloha Monday! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Super Bowl yesterday...although I'm not a football fan, I listened while I was resting on the couch since I was trying to take a nap. But I just had to make a card using this cute image I got from the interenet called Fairy Kitty. It's so sweet and cute! The finished size of this card is 5X5 - I wanted to make a square card. Had fun with this card :) Short post today. Lots more to prep to post this week but I gotta get ready to run out for the bus...I'm all hyped up at 5:30 AM - you know I had my coffee already :) Have a good day and thank you for visiting me.

13 comments:

Denise said...

Wow Teri, this is one CUTE card!

Unknown said...

Such a sweet card! Have a nice week :)

Catherine said...

such a cute card, Teri.

Michelle Alejandro said...

OMGoodness, this is too cute! So I will talk to Joy and figure out Friday and give you a call. TTYL!

Islander Girl said...

Oh wow this is super cute!!!!

5:30, that's really early!!! Hope you're having fun at work today!

Maureen said...

OMGoodness!! This is just adorable - LOVE that image and your card is just perfect!

Allison Rankin said...

Terrificly cute! Jennifer (cuppycake) would love this!

Joy said...

too cute! so glad your computer is up and running again! I need to get a move on and make some cards too! I'm enjoying my day off...

Risa said...

Oh Teri, your card is super cute!!!! The image is adorable and I love the soft colors!
hugs
Risa:)

Rita said...

Wow Teri, this is adorable!

Little C's Creations said...

LOL! Awesome... I thought you took 'em from a HK package. Very cute!!

JackieLou said...

Oh I just love this card. the colors and the image of HK is too cute. Great card Teri...

Colleen said...

I just purchased a fairy kitty card at the store, but she is in a blue outfit I think. Maybe one day I surprise you with it.

It's always a pleasure visting your blog even though I don't always write a comment. So sorry!