Hi There! This blog will no longer have any new post or activities. Please click here to go to my NEW blog, as I've depleted all the memory on this one. I hope to see you there! I will, however, continue to keep this blog up, as there are tons of ideas and tutorials that you may want to search through. When you are done searching here, please head on over to my new blog and visit me there. Aloha, Teri

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Oh-oh, it's Miss Kitty again!

I love using these digital images because the color is already done! Using digi images changes the pace a little and leaves me with some time to add more embellishments to the card instead of spending alot of time coloring.


All cardstock and DP are from SU. I found this organdy ribbon from Flora Dec a couple of years ago and have been hoarding it. I can't seem to find any more of this exact ribbon. It's so soft and easy to work with. Sometimes the quality of these organdy ribbon is not the same. Have you ever bought some that were so stiff that you are just not happy with the finished bow? That really bothers me :0

I hope you are all having a good start to a new week. Short posts this week as I am finishing up the last minute touches for my classes this weekend! Happy crafting!

15 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

This is super cute! and easy is always good!!!

Unknown said...

So cute card Teri :)

Maria said...

Oh my gosh, that hello kitty is so darn cute!! You're really workin' hello kitty making such cute cards with her. Love the colors of your card and scallop embellishment and the photo corner!! Awesome job, Teri!!

Have a great week!!

maria

Michelle Alejandro said...

LOVE IT! You know that I do too, lol! Hopefully I will see you Friday!

Hugs,
Michelle

Joy said...

too cute those easy HK! I know that sometimes it's so much easier to do that then to have to figure out what colors to use to color the image! great job on the card! see ya tomorrow!

Allison Rankin said...

Super idea...maybe I should just leave all the clipart with color and save myself the bother!

Islander Girl said...

Another cute HK card!!! You know you can use your Sweetie to make cards also. Did you want me to save it in another format? Let me know!!!

Can't wait to see what projects you do in your classes!!!

Jodi said...

hi Teri!! oh Hello Kitty is sooo cute!! I love this card, the colors look great together! =)

Corie said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS and adorable!!

Tracy.H said...

So, so cute, Teri! I wish my printer was as good as yours looks. :0)

Little C's Creations said...

Cute! Loving them digi images too... so much easier to work with - and probably cheaper, and less room needed to store, huh?!

Rina said...

too cute, Teri! I need to check out some digi's, hmmmm...

Risa said...

What a super cute card Teri! I tell you, these digi images are the smart way to go when you are short on time. TFS!!!
hugs
Risa:)

JackieLou said...

Teri where do you get all these super cute images? hehehe I love the color combo of your card here.

Colleen said...

Another cute card with Miss Kitty on it. I may make a similar card as "thank you" cards for my kids at school that gave me Valentine's Day gifts. Thanks so much for sharing the card.